Ngành hàng : Bộ dũa mini
Tình trạng : Còn hàng
Mã đặt hàng: 501.4814
Swiss precision needle files satisfy the highest demands for accuracy of shape, precision cut, removal rate and tool life. Cut length = 1/2 file length. Manufactured from special steel for precision files with high wear resistance (65-66 HRC). Precisely determined shapes, special cut angle and large selection of different cuts. High metal removal rate.
• Aluminium up to 530 N/mm2, aluminium cast alloys up to 600 N/mm2, magnesium alloys, low alloy copper up to 400 N/mm2.
• General structural steels such as unalloyed and alloyed quenched and tempered steels, nitriding steels and tool steels up to 900 N/mm2.
• High speed steel up to 1200 N/mm2, alloyed quenched and tempered steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed case-hardened steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed tool steels up to 1400 N/mm2, wear-resistant structural steels up to 1350 N/mm2, spring steels up to 1500 N/mm2.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 55 HRC.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 60 HRC.
• Sulphuretted stainless steels up to 700 N/mm2, austenitic up to 850 N/mm2, stainless and acid-free steels martensitic, ferritic up to 1100 N/mm2.
• G-cast iron, GG-spheroidal cast iron, GGG-austenitic, GJMx-malleable cast iron, GS-cast steel.
• Brass up to 600 N/mm2, bronze up to 1200 N/mm2.
• PVC, ABS, PC, thermoplastics, graphite, glass fibre reinforced plastics.
• Wood, bonded wood materials, soft plastics.
In a plastic wallet.