Ngành hàng : Bộ dũa kim cương
Tình trạng : Còn hàng
Mã đặt hàng: 501.5891
The blanks for these needle files are forged and ground from special steel. The diamond needle files are evenly spread with diamond powder of uniform grit and electro-bonded in place. The even diamond coating and the hardness of the diamond ensure best filing results. Overall file length = 140 mm diamond coated length = 70 mm shank Ø = 3 mm.
For precision finishing of cutting, stamping and press tools made of hardened steel or carbide.Also for working glass, ceramic etc.
Use light pressure for filing, particularly on edges. Heavier pressure does not increase the removal rate but damages the file.
• High speed steel up to 1200 N/mm2, alloyed quenched and tempered steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed case-hardened steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed tool steels up to 1400 N/mm2, wear-resistant structural steels up to 1350 N/mm2, spring steels up to 1500 N/mm2.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 55 HRC.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 60 HRC.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 67 HRC.
• Tungsten carbide, hardened steels over 800 HV.
• Sulphuretted stainless steels up to 700 N/mm2, austenitic up to 850 N/mm2, stainless and acid-free steels martensitic, ferritic up to 1100 N/mm2.
• Ti-based superalloys up to 1200 N/mm2, special alloys up to 1200 N/mm2.
• G-cast iron, GG-spheroidal cast iron, GGG-austenitic, GJMx-malleable cast iron, GS-cast steel.
• PVC, ABS, PC, thermoplastics, graphite, glass fibre reinforced plastics.
Universal grit (standard files)
In a plastic box
11 pieces, 1 file each of shape 1-11 (all shapes), additionally 1 flat file with round edges.
A quick-release handle for these files can be found under No. 519700.