Ngành hàng : Bộ dũa cơ khí
Tình trạng : Còn hàng
Mã đặt hàng: 501.1120
The blanks are forged and ground manufactured with an exact cut of even density and depth using special machines.
These non-convex files have tooth profiles appropriate to each grade of file.
2nd cut = Cut 2.
Protected files cannot be contaminated and the cut is protected against damage this ensures a consistently high removal rate, smooth file surfaces, and an extended working life.
To protect the files, the set is arranged in a strong transparent roll-up nylon wallet .
With impact resistant 2-component plastic handles.
The quality file for workshop use with long tool life and high removal rate.
• Aluminium up to 530 N/mm2, aluminium cast alloys up to 600 N/mm2, magnesium alloys, low alloy copper up to 400 N/mm2.
• General structural steels such as unalloyed and alloyed quenched and tempered steels, nitriding steels and tool steels up to 900 N/mm2.
• High speed steel up to 1200 N/mm2, alloyed quenched and tempered steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed case-hardened steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed tool steels up to 1400 N/mm2, wear-resistant structural steels up to 1350 N/mm2, spring steels up to 1500 N/mm2.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 55 HRC.
• G-cast iron, GG-spheroidal cast iron, GGG-austenitic, GJMx-malleable cast iron, GS-cast steel.
• Brass up to 600 N/mm2, bronze up to 1200 N/mm2.
• PVC, ABS, PC, thermoplastics, graphite, glass fibre reinforced plastics.
• Wood, bonded wood materials, soft plastics.
5-piece set of files with one each
flat, 3-square, square, half-round and round file.