Ngành hàng : Bộ dũa chính xác
Tình trạng : Còn hàng
Mã đặt hàng: 501.5500
Swiss precision files with highest shape accuracy, cut precision, removal rate, and tool life.
Shapes similar to needle files, however with strong, forged square or hexagonal tang andstrengthened cross section. No file handle required.
Particularly suitable for tool and mould making due to tapered, slim shape.
Habilis precision files allow heavier working pressures than needle files.
• Aluminium up to 530 N/mm2, aluminium cast alloys up to 600 N/mm2, magnesium alloys, low alloy copper up to 400 N/mm2.
• General structural steels such as unalloyed and alloyed quenched and tempered steels, nitriding steels and tool steels up to 900 N/mm2.
• High speed steel up to 1200 N/mm2, alloyed quenched and tempered steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed case-hardened steels up to 1400 N/mm2, alloyed tool steels up to 1400 N/mm2, wear-resistant structural steels up to 1350 N/mm2, spring steels up to 1500 N/mm2.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 55 HRC.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 60 HRC.
• Wear-resistant structural steels, hardened steels up to 67 HRC.
• Sulphuretted stainless steels up to 700 N/mm2, austenitic up to 850 N/mm2, stainless and acid-free steels martensitic, ferritic up to 1100 N/mm2.
• G-cast iron, GG-spheroidal cast iron, GGG-austenitic, GJMx-malleable cast iron, GS-cast steel.
• Brass up to 600 N/mm2, bronze up to 1200 N/mm2.
• PVC, ABS, PC, thermoplastics, graphite, glass fibre reinforced plastics.
• Wood, bonded wood materials, soft plastics.
1 piece each of file No. 527060 / 7070 size 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 in a wallet